• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Summer rabbit.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loyalist Dave said:
Do you folks have to be cautious about tularemia aka rabbit-fever over there as we do here in the States? I was taught leave the bunnies alone until later October or until the month of November.

LD

I have often wondered just how much of a concern that is. I heard it often when I was a kid and hunted rabbits.
I raised rabbits for years here in Arkansas and when I dressed them I always saved the livers for a special dinner after I had enough. Of course, these were domestic animals and I never saw the disease.
Need to check with some experts to find out of the concern is real or an old left over thing.

Back