• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sunrise service from my ladder stand

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundball

Cannon
Reaction score
Sunrise this morning from my ladder stand in a grove of evergreen holly trees, which is in a few acre Oak flat.

A major deer trail that exits a huge clearcut / regrowth area outside that treeline, enters the Oak flat where the sun is, 75 yads from the ladder stand.

Disappointed at the lack of traffic so far but the season is young

111007LadderStandview2-sunvisible.jpg

Nice pic.

Disappointed at the lack of traffic so far but the season is young

Yeah here too, I did have an intense 40 minutes yesterday. Just before dark ole broken horn was chasing the small spike I have roaming around here, all around me. Not sure what the spike did to piss him off lol but it was pretty cool. Came close a couple times but never gave me a shot. Other than that, it's been pretty quiet here with most of the activity at night. :(

That is the kind of religious experience that nobody can object to. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Roundball,

nice pic from the stand. Seems to be a real good place to harvest some deers. Especially the borderzones from forest to new planted areas or harvested areas are real good places, because deers wander a lot from one area to the other. So the whitetails seem to behave similar as the roedeers.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Hi Kirrmeister !

Here is a pic that I made from ladder stand in your "revier" in last week. It's very similar to Roundball's. It's also very nice !
Waidmanns Heil !
Vgaby
P1030233y.jpg

Hi Vgaby,

thanks. Meanwhile we have snow. At end of dec, begin og jan we'll make another bp hunt.You are invited again!

Regards

Kirrmeister

greetings mayjar,

nice to have another hunky on the forum. welcome.

if i wasn't a second generation American, would have said it in hungarian. :grin: but, i don't know how..

..ttfn..grampa..

Hi xxgrampa !

Thanks for your friendly welcome !
For reconpense I'll write it in hungarian I wrote for Kirrmeister. :wink:

Szia Kirrmeister !
Itt egy kép amit a magaslesről csináltam a múlt héten, a vadászterületeden. Nagyon hasonlít Roundballéhoz. Ez is nagyon szép !
Vadász Üdvözlettel
Vgaby

That' it ! :)

Back