• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Swampy shot pouch that bites..Hisssss

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is neat looking. That reminds me of what I did a few years ago. I was on one of my summmer long trips in the Great American West when I stopped in Wyoming. I bought a freeze dried rattlesnake head at the Devil's Playground for a souvenier for my classroom aide, Holley. In the next town over the postmaster/general store owner helped me rig the freeze dried head so that when she opened the envelope the snake head popped out as if to strike. :thumbsup:

When I got back to New England she commented that she almost ^&*( her pants!

I do have a weird sense of humor.

:nono: Rick ya best be careful where ya lay that thing down cause I know guys sa dang scared a snakes iffen they saw that they would beat the tar out of it before even asken if it was real, that is one fine piece of work

RickD, different is good! :thumbsup: Variety is the spice of life.
Between the two of you that's a very cool shot pouch. :hatsoff:
Dusty :wink:

Bein' right in the middle of copperhead country, that thing gives me the heebie-jeebies! But way cool! :thumbsup: Ya both done good!

That's incredible! Great job on the pouch and stopper. :thumbsup:

Rick, that has got to be the coolest stopper around. I saw the first picture and thought uh-oh someone is fixin to get hurt. Great job! :bow:

Back