• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Swivel Gonne fun ... FORE!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is mine, but I let a friend shoot it who is having some ‘wife’ issues. It shoots golf balls. The maximum charge is 400-grains, but we were only shooting 100-grain loads at the 200-yard berm … and we never saw a golf ball in flight … FORE!

IMG_2640.jpeg

Swivel Gonne01.jpeg

IMG_2648.jpeg

I told him to light the TIP of the fuse ... LOL! Flinch!

Last edited:
FYI, I added this post to 'PHOTOS' and not to the 'CANNON' Forum as "by law" of the State in which I reside - it is not a cannon, in that cannons are specifically muzzleloaders that need special permits and licenses issued by the State Fire Marshall for ownership and use. This is due to the potential for "lots of powder and embers residing deep in the cannon bore". Mortars are further defined as short-barreled cannons designed to fire at a 45-degree angle or higher.

Back