• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE T/C .50 Smoothbore Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogfood

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Thinning out my heard by half. So I'll be listing a handful
Next up: Thompson Center .50 Smoothbore Hawken
50 rounds put through by me, it's a fun, versatile gun but I gotta make cuts
.50cal
28" bbl
Percussion ignition
Obviously assembled from parts, but performs flawlessy. Lower pressure of it being smoothbore, do not stress the relieves in the wood of the stock

$400 OBO, checks, or VenMo preferred

Feel free to message me here to ask to make it yours, questions, for more pics.

Thanks for looking,
dgfd

Attachments

• tc 50 sb 1.jpg
    tc 50 sb 1.jpg
    202.9 KB
  • tc 50 sb 2.jpg
    tc 50 sb 2.jpg
    230.1 KB
  • tc 50 sb 2a.jpg
    tc 50 sb 2a.jpg
    120 KB
  • tc 50 sb 2b.jpg
    tc 50 sb 2b.jpg
    125.7 KB
  • tc 50 sb 3.jpg
    tc 50 sb 3.jpg
    168 KB
  • tc 50 sb 4.jpg
    tc 50 sb 4.jpg
    183.5 KB
  • tc 50 sb 5.jpg
    tc 50 sb 5.jpg
    187.3 KB
  • tc 50 sb 6.jpg
    tc 50 sb 6.jpg
    210.4 KB
  • tc 50 sb 7.jpg
    tc 50 sb 7.jpg
    70 KB
Last edited:
The inlets in the stock were for peep sights and the like I imagine. Nothing that would interfere with the structural integrity shooting round ball as far as my experience tells me.

I'm outside Dayton OH, Willing to ship.
To clarify, it's all T/C, I'm just not certain whether it came from the factory smooth or someone redid a .45cal rifles barrel.

Latest posts

Back