• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C No. 13 Bore Cleaner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohio Joe

50 Cal.
Reaction score
My neighbor is having a heck of a time finding the T/C No.13 Bore Cleaner... Is there a shortage of this, or does anyone know if it is going to be discontinued? I use my own home'made concoctions so I'm not dependent on it, but he really likes it and can't seem to find anyone who has any in stock... He's tried; Track, Dixie, Cheaper Then Dirt, and the local stores around here. Any information I could pass on to him?

Thanks, musketman and roundball... I will pass this information on to him... We're going to work on his muzzle loader tonight... 4 1/4" drop, 15 1/8" pull /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif That's the longest pull I've ever made for anyone on a custom built rifle... He claims it fits just right, even with his huntin' clothes and back pack on... Now that's a long pull! ::

Back