• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T. HOBBS Percussion Pistol ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnh

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I am going to be selling a .40 percussion pistol, signed on the frame and barrel T. Hobbs. Heavy barrel, high grade wood. Perfect action. Anyone familiar with these?
h1.jpg
h3a.jpg
h6.jpg

Looks like a fancy TC scout. You do not see the scout on here because it is an inline. Would be interesting to see how the action works on that one.

Neat piece though for sure.

Looks like a fancy TC scout. You do not see the scout on here because it is an inline. Would be interesting to see how the action works on that one.

Neat piece though for sure.
There were many "straight line" pistols made in the 1860s.

Have you had it apart? If so is the trigger and hammer internals the same as a 1851 navy?

This is not a revolver.
Yes, I’m aware it’s not a revolver. It appears the pistol was built using an 1851 navy grip frame, grips, trigger and trigger guard. That’s why I asked about the internals.

Latest posts

Back