• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T.Walton

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostRider

32 Cal
Reaction score
I have a T. Walton 10 gauge sxs muzzle loading percussion shot gun. I can not find information as to the manufacturer. I will attach pictures of some of the proof markings.
Thank You

Attachments

• IMG_6499.jpeg
    IMG_6499.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6494.jpeg
    IMG_6494.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6489.jpeg
    IMG_6489.jpeg
  • IMG_6486.jpeg
    IMG_6486.jpeg
  • IMG_6485.jpeg
    IMG_6485.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6483.jpeg
    IMG_6483.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6482.jpeg
    IMG_6482.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 0
While the bigger mark looks vaigley like the Birmingham Provisional proof the crowns make no sense & there is no T Walton in Bailey & Nies listings of Birmingham or Provincial firm's . Any other marks like crossed maces ?. Rudyard

While the bigger mark looks vaigley like the Birmingham Provisional proof the crowns make no sense & there is no T Walton in Bailey & Nies listings of Birmingham or Provincial firm's . Any other marks like crossed maces ?. Rudyard
I nothing representing maces. Attached is a pic depicting all of the markings I see
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_6479.jpeg
    IMG_6479.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Most likely fake proof marks I have noticed this happens on altered antiques and new made reproes in the States something which you rarely see in the UK and against the UK law which here if caught will surly end up with a jail sentence.
Feltwad

Back