• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tanter revolver value, parts for repair questions

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows what the confederate version of a Tanter cap and ball revolver is worth and is there any parts out there to get it functional again.
Any input is welcome as this is way outside my knowledge.

Yes your correct I missed a letter in my spelling. No I don't have pictures, a friend has reached out to me as he is in negotiations on a price from the owner. I advised him to stay away from it, but he is determined. His original question was finding nipples, after further discussion he will need a trigger guard also.
I am not sure if these parts are out there.

Back