• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Target shooting....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
....for the postal comp on here this afternoon was fun but on the way I could not resist a try for a rabbit and I was blessed with a shot at a grand buck rabbit.
A perfect specimen.
IMG_20190422_173252.jpg

1&1/8 Oz #7 and equal volume of 1f.

B.

Tsaah Wookkuh Britsmoothy!!

I hope someday I can get out as much as you do!! You sure do know how to make a guy jealous!! I have not shot a nice rabbit for dinner in way too long!!

Beautiful Smoothy too!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Tsaah Wookkuh Britsmoothy!!

I hope someday I can get out as much as you do!! You sure do know how to make a guy jealous!! I have not shot a nice rabbit for dinner in way too long!!

Beautiful Smoothy too!!

Thanks for sharing!!
After a long weekend with family and illness a man has to stretch his legs some. If I went home empty-handed it would of still been a success.
Thank you for your kind words.

B.

Back