• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD TC 45 cal Seneca

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunterman 22

32 Cal
Reaction score
For sale a TC .45 cal Seneca.This gun has sat in a glass gun cabinet in my mother in law house for 45 year or more .From looking at it it has never been shot.It is in great condition.It weighs 6 lbs 2 oz. The barrel flats measure 13/16 of an inch across. I will ship with whichever carrier the buyer likes but the buyer pays for shipping.I did have this gun listed yesterday with some errors ,hopefully this clears things up.Asking $600 now $575

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Definitely interested if the bore is in good condition. As I just joined how do I contact you via a pm? Thank you!

Yes the bore is in great shape .This is a patch I ran through after sitting for all those years.

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpeg
    IMG_0113.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Just joined recently myself,I think it is the envelope or Mail sign on the top
I don’t see a way to email you when I click the envelope icon? Maybe I’m too new a member at a few hrs old?? Are the nipple threads clean and free of rust also? Looks like a nice piece but would like to discuss via a pm.

Well I’m unable to send a pm after tapping every way I could. Best of luck with a sale at this point.

This is a steal, just the barrel on eBay goes for 450-500 in that condition.

Well I’m unable to send a pm after tapping every way I could. Best of luck with a sale at this point.
All you have to do is tap on the guys forum name in the upper left corner and a box pops up. One of the options in the box is “start a conversation” tap on that, write your message, hit “post” or “ send” and that’s it. That’s the PM option.

All you have to do is tap on the guys forum name in the upper left corner and a box pops up. One of the options in the box is “start a conversation” tap on that, write your message, hit “post” or “ send” and that’s it. That’s the PM option.
Actually when you tap on “Hunterman22” the box pops up with an option to “start a conversatiob”. Type in a subject line then your message. When done scroll down and tap on “start conversation”. Your message you just typed in IS the private message that will go only to “Hunterman22”. Hopefully you can take it from there. If not, too bad for you.

Thanks for the help in getting us connected,he is going to wait a little while before he is ready to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back