• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Hawken parts

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olbrat

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone currently manufacture a replacement hammer for the Thomson Center Hawken? my lock is ok, I just need a hammer.

You might want to check out "Evil Bay". They usually have parts for the T/C Hawkins and Renegade. I would be your best bet, cause as far as I know there are no new parts available.

Call the Log Cabin in Lodi Ohio. They would know. They used to do some T.C. warranty work. :idunno:

L & R makes a replacement lock for T/C's don't know if the hammers would interchange or not.

Thanks for the responses. I'll check them out. By the way, I talked with a guy at L & R Locks. He said their hammer would not work without modification. It has to do with where the hammer strikes the cap. L & R's is round and TC's is square. You'd have to weld up that part and re-drill it square. He wasn't sure if anything else was off.

Call TC, if they have one I'd bet they will ship it to you for free. Worth the call. Or try Cains outdoors, they have TC parts.

I just got some replacement parts for my Investarms Charles Daly from Numrich..

T/C is owned by Smith & Wesson, now. Those folks don't know what they are doing with the side hammer guns, any more. I have a T/C hammer on order for nearly 2 years but won't hold my breath on receiving it.
Really a shame.

Back