• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Hawkin 25th Anniversary Caplock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbvahradian

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all - Am interested in the approximate in the fair market value of a TC .50 cal Hawken that is a 25 anniversary gun. It has 1 of 500 Hawken 1970-1995 TC 25th Anniversary stamped into the barrel. All the hardware is silver colored instead of brass colored. A beautiful gun including the serial number and the original box. Never been shot. I own the gun and am just curious. Does anybody have an idea?

I would say about 150.00, I will give you 200.00 lol. Really i have no idea, but it does sound like a great gun.

Saw one a few days ago in a local gun shop. No box or papers, $499.00

That in a market that doesn't assign high value to traditional black powder guns.

Sharp looking gun.

Back