• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE TC New Englander “Greyhawk” 50 Caliber “Like New”ve

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is one that I intended to use for a rugged, back up deer gun, but it wound up an odd duck in my collection. I purchased this a few years back from a reputable member who was pretty sure the gun was never fired. The barrel is pristine, and there is not a mark or scratch anywhere on this rifle.

I gave it a thorough going over and also could not find a trace of powder or any sign that this gun was ever fired. I then wiped it down and it’s been in my safe since. I just don’t want to 100% represent it as never fired because I am not the original owner. I am comfortable saying that this rifle is “like new”, beautiful, fully functional and most likely unfired. .

The Greyhawk is the composite stock/stainless steel version of the TC New Englander. It’s a great choice if you hunt or shoot in areas with high humidity and/or precipitation. It’s about as close to impervious to rust and moisture as you can get in a sidelock rifle.

I am asking $400 shipped conus which is very fair for a rifle in this condition. I would entertain a trade for a 50 cal. Hawken in really nice shape or a 32 cal Crockett. That’s about all I’m looking for right now but you can make an offer if you have something. Just no pistols please.

I will take a money order or PP FF. Send me a PM if interested….

Thanks
Scott

Attachments

• IMG_1591.jpeg
    IMG_1591.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1590.jpeg
    IMG_1590.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1589.jpeg
    IMG_1589.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0