• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Patriot .45 Cal Manual

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldwolf

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I found the supplemental manual online for the TC Patriot. However, I am looking for a copy of the original manual that I can download or order.
Does anyone have an idea where I can find a copy?
I've had this one for a while and never have gotten around to shooting it. I need to remedy that.
Mine is #36xxx, anyone know how to decode that to establish the year of manufacture?
Thanks.

TCPatriot02.jpg

Attachments

• TCPatriot04.jpg
    TCPatriot04.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • TCPatriot06.jpg
    TCPatriot06.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
The one I have I think is a photocopy. I couldn’t tell you where it came from. Just don’t remember. :cool:

I found the supplemental manual online for the TC Patriot. However, I am looking for a copy of the original manual that I can download or order.
Does anyone have an idea where I can find a copy?
I've had this one for a while and never have gotten around to shooting it. I need to remedy that.
Mine is #36xxx, anyone know how to decode that to establish the year of manufacture?
Thanks.

View attachment 337820
They sure are easy on the eyes to behold. You may want to remove the grip cap and glass bed a piece of all-thread up the grip to the tang to strengthen against the stock breaking through the top of the wrist while loading in a stand which Patriots are prone to do.

Thanks for the link. I am hoping to find the original manual though. Even a schematic would be helpful. I know it can't be too hard to disassemble/reassemble, but I'd like to have a reference before cleaning and lubricating the lockwork prior to shooting it for the first time. My guess is it has never been opened up since being manufactured.

The single most important step in disassembly is, remove the ram rod prior to attempting removal of the barrel. Watch the entire video and go slow and easy.

The video was interesting but didn't really get deep into lock work disassembly. I built a Renegade years ago, so the T/C lockwork isn't alien to me. I will fly by memory and go slow and easy as you suggested.

Latest posts

Back