• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC Patriot loading stand ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trigger pull is adjustable with a small allen screw. In the old days they were painted red, and a small Allen wrench came with the Patriot to adjust it. Flip the pistol over look at the trigger and you will see the adjustment screw.

My best guess would be 1/8 of a ounce. I only bought this thing because I’m a TC nerd, I have most of them and several duplicates. I haven’t shot it much. Really not a pistol shooter.

Glad I found this thread, just acquired a .45cal patriot, and it came with a home made loading stand. Loaded and fired about 20 rounds with it today, fortunately I didn't break the stock. Guess I won't be using the stand to load or for anything but to bench the gun.

20240922_024812.jpg

I don't have a T\C pistol, but I have my self-built pistol. I made my own loading stand for it. Prior to the stand I just held it under my arm when ramming the PRB down the bore for fear of cracking the wrist.

But I made a loading stand for it. I don't have pics but it's similar to the T\C one....except IMHO better. I traced the curve of the grip on a piece of wood, cut it out, then filed it so the pistol's hand grip would "fit" it perfectly. Then I lined the curve with a piece of heavy leather for padding and to prevent scratches. I put a "bottom grip" stop (lined with leather) to prevent the pistol from slipping out, along with a "U" shape for the top near the front sight...again, lined with leather.

I take the loading stand and a C clamp to the range when I shoot it.

FWIW

uqlqpEKl.jpg

Back