• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TC sights

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodiakk

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Picked up a old TC flintlock and took it out to the range to find out the rear sight was broke. I can only find fiber optic sights made by TC, and I don't want fiber optics on the gun.

Anyone know of sights that will fit a TC flintlock that isn't fiber optics?

Check Track of the Wolf they will have something that you can use. I put a Lyman receiver sight on my GPR I think that sight will also fit TC

I have several factory rear sights off of older TC's if that is what you are looking for. They are adjustable, kind of modern looking but not "hi-viz". If interested PM your addy and I can drop one in the mail.

Thanks for the info folks. Excuse me I'm not real computer literate yet. :hatsoff:

Kodiak,
If it's a Hawken or Renegade, I've got 2. One's for a 15/16 barrel and one is for a 1". Both are available.
Mark

Back