• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

tennesse valley manufacturing

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razorbritches

40 Cal.
Reaction score
does anyone know what is going on with Tennessee valley manufacturing all i get is an answering machine saying it's full i really like buying my parts from these guys and i been trying to get ahold of them for two weeks

I'd call in the morning...they have new help and are pretty busy~ I have just got some parts from them last week......
keep trying~

Randy's mother, who lives in another state, is ill and in the hospital. He is out of pocket, taking care of her. He runs a one-man shop and when something like this happens, we must have patience and hope his situation works out ok.

Thanks guys I finally got in contact with him and made my order I really like doing business with him he is good people. Sorry to hear that his mama is doing poorly, we will remember her in our prayers. thanks again

Back