• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tennessee Classic Project Progress

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billk

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, Some of you said in my other post that my bench was too clean. Hopefully this will take care of that, LOL. (I wish I had more room for the bench and not to have it in a corner, but that is all the available space I had.)
CIMG0105.jpg

CIMG0097.jpg

CIMG0098.jpg

CIMG0099.jpg

CIMG0102.jpg

CIMG0101.jpg

CIMG0103.jpg

CIMG0094.jpg

CIMG0108.jpg

CIMG0113.jpg

CIMG0117.jpg

CIMG0131.jpg

CIMG0135.jpg

CIMG0134.jpg

CIMG0115.jpg

CIMG0116.jpg

CIMG0132.jpg

CIMG0136.jpg

CIMG0137.jpg

CIMG0138.jpg

CIMG0140.jpg

CIMG0142.jpg

CIMG0143.jpg

CIMG0144.jpg

CIMG0145.jpg

hey really nice progress, i see ur using ur new bench, but even with the lampblack i see bench still why no mess yet... oh i see u havent gotten into the finishing stains yet my bad... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Excellent and inspirational :hatsoff: . They are still mining the iron ore for my barrel and the tree that will be the stock of my rifle was a seedling last Spring.

Question... is the straight section of metal aft of the lollipop also inletted? I've never seen one like that, but you can count the "classic" TR I have seen on one hand.

On another note, great looking wood.

Yes it is.
It was a straight long tang and I filled the lolipop and the extesion part of it.
Billk

Bill,
She's looking good! Thanks for posting the progress pics. Them tangs are a bugger aren't they?

Back