• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Thanks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Long Tom

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I would like to thank all you fellows for welcoming me to the Forum. If the coffee is hot and strong enough to float a horse shoe I can tell as big a story as the best of them.

Keep your power dry and the coffee hot I'll check in on the next trip back.

Long Tom
Don Westfall

Ah doesn't kno iffen Ah would say Ramrod straight, lessen ye wer a talkin 'bout one o them ole hickry ones what has a few bends in er.
Oh, an Ah don't thin Ah would sit on that stump oer thar iffen Ah wer ye.
See, at stump uster be a growin afore Stumpkiller drank all o that strong coffee. Wal, after a drinkin a couple o pots of it, he kinda "took it out on the stump", an it's been deader an a dor nail ever sense!
::
Stop in evry chanch ye gets. We likes good company like ye!

Back