• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The bare nekked truth

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha it aint snow! I told my wife that I was going to start dying my beard for turkey season.
They don't make dye in Viking red tho. :grin:

To nobody specifically but to everyone - especially those NOT from the South - I'll post this bit of info concerning the thread title. I did post this info somewhere on another forum but it bears...uh, spreading, okay, then, repeating.

"NAKED" and "NEKKED" do NOT mean the same thing; they are not synonyms. "Naked" simply means one has no clothes on. "Nekked", however, means that one has no clothes on BUT is up to something. It's a Southern thing. :hmm:

I too have been waiting for your posts from Montucky!

Awesome as Usual!! :hatsoff:

The critters of Colorado are happy you were not stalking their neck of the woods this fall!

Thanks for sharing!

hanshi said:
To nobody specifically but to everyone - especially those NOT from the South - I'll post this bit of info concerning the thread title. I did post this info somewhere on another forum but it bears...uh, spreading, okay, then, repeating.

"NAKED" and "NEKKED" do NOT mean the same thing; they are not synonyms. "Naked" simply means one has no clothes on. "Nekked", however, means that one has no clothes on BUT is up to something. It's a Southern thing. :hmm:

:rotf: :surrender: :haha: :thumbsup:

:haha: Good story. Grats on a nice bear.

A gal I know went bare huntin' one time and got a turkey.

Back