• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The British are coming, The British are coming

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joules

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi everyone.... Errr yeah another UK member saddles up to dream of muzzleloading and flintlocks.

Actually my interest is in making flintlock mechanisms, since we aren't allowed to pee here without a license. I have some experience in napping flints, but that was for arrows. I have a pretty decent workshop, but it's always nice to do some real hands on work.

:v

Rich Pierce would be the expert here. I haven't seen him on line in a while though.

Welcome to the forum from this side of the pond.

The British are coming ....That would be a relief.Welcome from Texas.

Welcome to the Colonies C63; the Continental Line is always looking for new Recruits. Pull up a log & Chime in - and please post some pictures of your work. Re: Knapping - if you are still actively engaged in the Art, I would suggest a trip to the PaleoPlanet Forum - just Google it up. A great site for those interested in all things Paleo...

Eric In PA - .69 Charleville

Weelll, OK; I suppose one more won't hurt. Seriously though, welcome, and hope to hear lots more from you!

Glad someone got it. Thanks. A welcome to all, just check in at the door.

Back