• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Endless Mountains Rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robinson

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Happy dog days of summer! I am currently getting plans under way for your 5th year, you may remeber us as the muzzleloaders rendezvous here in Laceyville, Pa. Our show supports "The Oldest House". Check out the Dec. 2012 Muzzle Blasts Magazine for James C. Fulmers write up on us. Due to the great public responce to our Rendezvous we will be changing the location 2 miles down stream on the Susquehanna River to the American Leigon post 510 Black Walnut, Pa. right off from U.S. route 6. This site is very near where General John Sullivans expedition camped on Aug.4th & 5th 1779 knowen then as Vanderlips farm. This new location provides lots of opportunity to grow this event, which leads me into this open invitation to all like minded folks. Vendors,blacksmiths,sutlers,leathersmiths,horn builders, craftsmen and Artisan, are all needed to make this a grand event. Please give it some thought and reach me at [email protected], my phone is 570-499-6758. Thank You!!!

...that's an easy hop and skip from Rt. 81 south for me....it's logged in my calendar schedule....should be fun...thanks...

Would like to make it, sounds like a nice one! Keep us posted when date is closer.Am old and forgetful :haha:
Have Fun
Phil

Hey, anymore updates on this? Times and is location still Black Walnut? I plan on going Saturday.

Back