• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The Gun Works Muzzleloading Emporium

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAlongrifle

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Anybody deal with them? Their custom English Pistol (flintlock) looks very nice, and at a nice price.

Right, I have the page, but I was wondering if anybody has any experience with them... quality, reliability, fit and finish?

If they are located in Springfield Or,they are very reliable and good folks to do business with.You will not have any problems.

Yep, that's them. Joe and Suzi at the Gunworks in Springfield. I don't have any of the guns, but have been in the shop and seen some of their work. They do nice work.

Right, I have the page, but I was wondering if anybody has any experience with them... quality, reliability, fit and finish?
I just posted it for anyone else that wanted to see it and comment on it.

MY experiences with them havev all been good. They ship promptly, answer e-mail questions, talk to you on the phone, and actually call you to check on your order if they have a question..

that has been my experience.

rayb

Sure have...They are some of the best people you can deal with...I have one of thiers in 40 Cal Flint and it really is a shooter and looker...If I could figure out how to post a picture of it and the medals that I won with it...

OHJ

How is the grip size of those flintlock pistols they sell (as far as I can tell, there is only one model)? I have average to large hands, and the discription says it is comfortable for women and men. This makes me think that it might be a bit small for me.

It will work fine, because it is the way you choke up on the handle...I have fairly large hands myself and I think you'll be fine, I've had a few big fellas shoot it and they did well...

While I have not purchased any firearms from them, I have bought other "stuff" and they seemed like great people to deal with. I swung by their booth at the recent Cascade Mountain Men Muzzleloader Gunshow in Monroe, WA and they were swamped. One of the rifles they had caught my eye and I went for a closer look. This was the first gun at the show that really caught my attention, as well it should have. The gun? A $5,000 Frank House Transitional (Early Virginia). Damn, but I have good taste...... :shocking:

Dang Moss, you mean I'm still going to have not to look at the 'rifle' page! I still swoon every time I see that rifle. :blah:

Yup...sorry Wes. I just couldn't dig enough change out of the couch cushions to pull it off. :sorry:

Back