• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The kill zone??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stumpy I have a cat that showed up when i first started to build my house and then it turned cold /winter so i made a bed in the house for it to stay in out of the weather.
I made a litter box and used the saw dust for the litter and when the house was finished i couldn't just say well the house is done now your out . Many a day and night she was the onl;y company I had with all the many long hours building . She is till with me today and is Never out side.
As for my dog, he was going to be put down at the pound so we went and took him (part basset part lab) he has webed feet and is knocked kneed :) but he loves me more than he loves himself :thumbsup: And he is always on a leash or the pulley/cable run I made for him.
I eat what animals i usually shoot.
BUT I AIN"T EATIN NO COYOTE!!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Woody

My family does eat all my legal limit and I don't feel guilty because I'm one of the poor saps that could use some more! I can't afford to buy that much beef it really helps my meat supplies!

I know what you are saying here. There are only 2 in my household at this point. While I don't shoot my limit of 6, I do try to put 2-3 in the freezer each year. We like deer and wild turkey. If I can do that we can just keep right on walking past the meat counter at the store. We don't end up spending any hard earned $$$ on high priced beef. If anyone has a big family it can really add up

Latest posts

Back