• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The old and the looks old

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron LaClair

In Rembrance
Reaction score
Here's what I'm takin to the woods next week after turkeys. My old 12ga. Fowler by Jud Brennan built for me in 1980. My new shooting bag that I just got from Chuck Burrows that looks old. My new horn made by Jeff Bottiger made to look old.

old_timey_bag.JPG

Nice Ron,let us know how you do. Nothing like taking and old gun hunting :thumbsup:

Looks good! Not like that pretty, shiny stuff that makes you think "hmmm...ye don't use this much, do ye?"

Your outfit looks very antique just like it's owner! :haha: The very best to ya on your hunt. Our season opens Monday and I will be in the woods as well. Our weather here today is terrible winds to 40 MPH and rain. I will be taking my grandson out as soon as he gets here our youth season is today and tomorrow. He just got his hunter safety card last Saturday at 8 years old.
Got to get ready to go Wish him LUCK!
Dusty :wink:

Back