• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

The War that made America

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidesau

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know when this made for t.v. series is going to be aired, or did I already miss it.

from what I just read, and the stills that are on line its going to be good, but I wonder who is going ti pick it apart and complain about it I want to see it real bad now, besides somthing like thiswill bring more people to our fasinating hobby. bb75

i agree with everything you have said. yes there will be people who will pick it apart.but i think if they have the money to fund a movie and get every thing they need for it then let them.but i cant wait either for it.i also think like you that it will bring more people to this hobby :front:

Unfortunately most young people haven't got a clue how this country was born, or care, as long as they have free minutes on their cell phone. Mabe this will help. I hope it's followed by a good DVD. Thanks for the info Onefeather. Keep makin those bags. :thumbsup:

Easy on the young people. Some of us still know our history and actually enjoy this hobby, mainly the shooting aspect myself. By the way I'm 24.

Easy on the young people. Some of us still know our history
Agreed....it's all too easy to say that young people are/do this or that. My own son is 23 and gets his degree in history (education) in another month. Of course, he'd rather be producing underground hip-hop albums for a living, but that's another story entirely.
Jack

You are correct my friend. I appologize. There are many young people who are involved in our hobby, and the important history behind it. I don't get to many events any more, due to health problems. I made that comment based on the contact that I usually have with young people now days. Young fellas like you are the future of our hobby and our nation. Thank you for reminding me. :thumbsup:

What's encouraging is that this is not a Hollywood production, so don't look for a Mel Gibson. It looks more along the lines of a PBS/A&E/History Channel type of production. They usually pay more attention to detail.

Just hoping they stick to factual history and don't overly infer their PC attitudes into it.

Latest posts

Back