• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Three Books on Colts C&B Revolvers PRICE REDUCED

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
THE STORY OF SAM COLTS REVOLVER THE BIOGRAPHY OF COL. SAM COLT by William B. Edwards 1957. 420 pages. I'm guessing this book has every Colts patent known in 1957. Also tremendous amounts of correspondence. Its full of original parts lists, how to clean, load etc. Text goes into great detail regarding Colt's personal and business life.

Paterson Colt Pistol Variations 1979. Philip R. Philips nd R.L. Wilson. 232 pages. Color photos and considerable text. Some overlap with next book but mainly about Philips' Paterson collection.

The Paterson Colt Book. 2001. R.L. Wilson. 322 page. This book is a work of art! Outstanding color photos of most surviving Paterson revolvers (my guess about that). Also text goes deep into historical information.

I offer these for $90 for the three books plus $20 shipping to lower 48 states. ($110 total)
DSCN3332.JPG
DSCN3333.JPG
DSCN3334.JPG
DSCN3335.JPG
DSCN3339.JPG
DSCN3338.JPG

Would you consider selling to Australia?
I believe USPS has a reasonable rate.
If you would sell overseas then I’d pay by bank transfer for preference.
Dear Colonial boy Not wishing to queer the deal for the gentleman in the US. But I have Severens De Lux Ed on Colts & I have no Colts just a been through the mill Manhaton .Ile clarify more if of interest .
Regards Rudyard

Latest posts

Back