• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tia, aka sprocket.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tia passed away last night.
Despite still capable of a small hunt just a couple of weeks ago her decline was rapid.

I promised her a long time ago she would never suffer.

Rest my good good friend, hunting partner of many good times.

Two years ago.

B.

Felt like I knew her through your stories. Sorry to hear of your loss.

So sorry to hear of this loss Brit'.

As you know, I've been in your boots very recently and while our words here may seem to ring hollow at this time, know that we feel your loss with you.

I am so happy to know of dogs that lived lives full of adventures with their masters. I know she was one of them!

She was a beautiful dog, friend.

All the best, Skychief

I'm so sorry for your loss and can empathize with you. I lost my basset, "Micky", at 14 and am still mourning her passing; and that was 4 years ago. To me, it's like losing a child.

Sounds to me like she's had a great, fun, long life.

I'm very sorry for your loss Brit, I know how it is to lose a friend like that.

URL=http://s117.photobucket.com/user/Nath_bucket/media/SAM_1201_zpsf92747ab.jpg.html]
SAM_1201_zpsf92747ab.jpg
[/URL]

So many fine dogs never have their day. They spend their lives in an apartment or chained in the back yard.
Tia lived the life a hunter is meant to live, heard the gun, flushed the game, Tia's time though short was spent as a gun dog! And you made that happen.

So very sorry for your loss Brit. You gave Tia a life many dogs could only dream of. She will be with you on all your hunts in spirit, with the energy and health she had as a pup.
My most sincere condolences.

- Brokennock (Dave)

Nate, I am so sorry for your loss! Tia had a long and happy life, doing the things she was born to do. You have many photos and hundreds of memories with her at your side. Jess will never take her place but she will start a new chapter. Merry Christmas to you and yours........robin :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back