• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Todays

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a very nice looking smoothie you have there! :thumbsup:. What's the length on that one?.

Well, Sir, you have gone and done it in spades. I MUST build another smoothbore flint, and chase squirrelus, even if I must rest the forend on a convenient limb, and my Bride saw the picture of your beautiful dog and MUST have another Cocker Spaniel after years of forlornly enduring 3 cats! Back in the day Janet had 1 beautiful black Cocker named Spring and a golden named Rusty. Rusty was a shadow of death on 'rats. :grin: I owned a long barreled Traditions 12 guage percussion and hunted doves and quail in Texas. I hope to surprise Janet with a pup for Christmas and I will Haunt the gun shows for musket makings. Thank you Brit for helping us back on the True Path, George B. :thumbsup:

Britsmoothy said:
armakiller said:
That's a very nice looking smoothie you have there! :thumbsup:. What's the length on that one?.
It is a faux trade gun from Pedersoli.
37" IIRC.

So how does she shoot and handle? being 5'0" a short smoothbore like that may be nice to have.

treestalker said:
Well, Sir, you have gone and done it in spades. I MUST build another smoothbore flint, and chase squirrelus, even if I must rest the forend on a convenient limb, and my Bride saw the picture of your beautiful dog and MUST have another Cocker Spaniel after years of forlornly enduring 3 cats! Back in the day Janet had 1 beautiful black Cocker named Spring and a golden named Rusty. Rusty was a shadow of death on 'rats. :grin: I owned a long barreled Traditions 12 guage percussion and hunted doves and quail in Texas. I hope to surprise Janet with a pup for Christmas and I will Haunt the gun shows for musket makings. Thank you Brit for helping us back on the True Path, George B. :thumbsup:
That is good news :hatsoff:
B.

Any time I see pics of you and ole Sprocket I can help but smile. Don't worry about your gun being 'faus'...was delighted to get to borrow one all last season though it didn't help me get ole Bambi...my freakin' little squirrel buddy kept everyone at arm's length till it was over. The last day was so hilarious, I just couldn't shoot the little guy. Though the property was sold, I've snuck under the fence twice since then to leave sacks of pre-cracked pecans for the little guy. Haven't seen him the last two times, he may be resting on his laurels of having driven off the evil tree creature! :wink: :haha:

Latest posts

Back