• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tough Hunting, Pa.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robinson

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Man it sure is hard to see them deer with out snow! Let four does pass by tonight[10 yards maybe :shocked2: ],caught off guard could not move,well there is all ways tomorrow. Cousin Stevie called and got the day off so we will hit it hard in the a.m.I'll be toten my Kittenburg, him his .69 cal. [Luther].

Seeing baldies has been no problem. Finding a rack has. I will not take a doe unless it's the last day and I see a mature one. I waited too long and the tags sold out. First time in a long time that has happened in 2B. The temp and humidity has sure made the sit a nice one though. My primer flowed all day both days I was out so far. Didn't need to dump at all yet. I usually need to do that every 30 minutes to an hour this time a year. Good luck! I will be out on New Year's Day looking for a buck.

My brothers grand daughter started hunting this year in Pa. Three big bucks got away from her the first day. Too excited. First Saturday another good rack gave her the slip. Now she is angry. She plans on getting it when flintlock season opens. Well the first day she is sitting by a tree with her dad and the big buck came out of the laurel behind her. Walked up to 3 feet and snorted. Scared the manure out of her and she couldn't get a shot. Now she has the fever. Good hunting people. Wish I was up there with you.

It's colder and gonna be colder especially next week that will get them moving....good luck.

Weather man says 10 degrees and winds out of the North,a great day to be on the Susquehanna River ledges.The pack will attack, 1/1/15! I see a nice buck for the New Year! Don't touch that dial,Film at 11:00! Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gets hard to take late\early in the year..did my time near the N.Y. side of that river and this time of the season can be brutal no doubt. You folks with rocklocks are especially diehard :hatsoff:

Back