• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditional .54 (sorta')

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osage

32 Cal
Reaction score
As is shown in my avatar, my old tricked out muzzle loader is part Investarms and Thompson Center with an extremely old Wollensak brass scope. I cast my own 425gr hollow base bullets with a two part Lyman mold. Over the years, like most I've tried most brands and calibers, but this on always brings home the bacon and the venison.
HuntHog2006.JPG

As is shown in my avatar, my old tricked out muzzle loader is part Investarms and Thompson Center with an extremely old Wollensak brass scope. I cast my own 425gr hollow base bullets with a two part Lyman mold. Over the years, like most I've tried most brands and calibers, but this one always brings home the bacon and the venison.View attachment 293

Oops! sorry this hog was shot with my .54 Lyman Great Plains- Hunter which was the last time I took it to the swamp.

Oops, sorry I put it in the wrong category, agreed it was a rather large wild boar and unlike a feral pigs they all seem to have a bad attitude.

Latest posts

Back