• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TRADITIONAL MUZZLELOADING TRADE BLANKET

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know i, and a few others here were removed from that sight for not agreeing with the owner. You especially didn't want to say anything Negative about Elephant powder, which is hard to do since it is junk. Always a bunch of fighting going on and a lot of people just got tired of his B.S. and quit the sight.

last I heard the owner closed his site except for a list of his 'approved' friends, which means those that agree with him on everything. Like Rebel said, several people got booted for disagreeing with him over Elephant powder and a few other things and a couple more quit over his policies--so he closed his site to new members and I presume they are still happily chatting with each other....

You mean you actually found somebody who LIKES elephant powder? That alone is quite rare...but to remove someone deom the forum who speaks the trurh is crazy.
When I read the rules and regs I noticed that they say
"We are doing you a favor to let you join the forum...you are not doing us a favor by joining"
that statement made me step back and wonder just what kinda people they are.......
Well .....I have been trying to get registered for 9 days now and nothing has happened.....
they state that they will either accept your application or deny it within 24 hours......nope.
maybe they got arrested or sumthang......who knows...
from what you say....they arent worth foolin with.
Thanks fer the HEADS -UP

**** WV SCROUNGER ***

Scrounger the Hide is on at www.tmmh.com I don't know if King Carl :master: is "accepting" new members right now---but if you get on the site make sure you follow his lordship's instructions to the "T" as to applying for "membership", or you will be denied access to the Royal Suite :youcrazy:. I have been on the Hide for many years now and find the "moderator" to be relatively unbearable and can be downright nasty :curse: if you openly disagree with him. As our brother forum member stated, he disagreed with the Ruler about the fact that Elephant Powder ( the King's favourite )was the greatest powder in the business :blah:---and got "banned" for life :no:. Personally I do not think you will gain anything from membership, as I think the site is dying a slow death from lack of interest :snore:, and may fold when his ego starts to run-out :RO:. The MLF is the best of all sites be content. :imo:

that site sounds like[url] huntingPA.com[/url]....oh boy if you don't hate our old PA deer manager gary alt yer gonna git ya butt chewed fer sur and bring it home in a paper bag....needless to say i don't go there no more....thank goodness................bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Carl is not a happy person. :crackup:
I am among the Banned from the Hide,And proud of it! :thumbsup:

I was asking on that site about how to convert people into using real black powder, and they kept pulling my post, while a couple post down carl had, if I remember right some marinade recipe, I guess to me, what has more to do with trad. muzzleloading? He got real pissy with me. I just said the heck with it and ain't been back, so don't know if I was banned or not. flinch, (formerly chuck-ia)

I highly recommend Elephant Powder... it keeps Simba from chafing in hot weather :blah:

Anyone ever visit this site? http://members2.boardhost.com/TradeBlanket/
It is called; TRADITIONAL MUZZELLOADING TRADE BLANKET
I have tried to register for 1 week and have not got anywhere.....Is this site still active?
any membere here???
IT sure looks like a good place ta find a smokepole.

*** WV SCROUNGER ***

I was banned from the TMMH for having the audacity to post a link to here at TMF.

I guess he thought it would bother me, but they have me confused with someone who gave a fecal matter.

Actually, it isn't, or wasn't all that hard to get back on if you really wanted to. I got back on within a week after being booted just to see if i could. I hardly ever go there anymore though. The only time i do is to check out what is for sale.

Do you remember the guy Carl called a Lunatic?That was me! ::
I particularly like the post he started labeling me a drunk,wife/Dog Beater etc etc... :bull:
Funny part was he had no problem convincing the majority of the then members to join in his ol BP Hound bashing.....

Not hard to see how Cults are started :youcrazy:

Yeah, I was a "hider" for a short time also. In fact I remember TANSTAAFL when he was known as "WALKS ALONE"

But I didn't get booted off. I had the audacity to forget my password one time (heck, I only got 32 passwords to keep up with, here at work we can't have repeats) then I made the mistake of asking His Majesty the Moderator, whoever that clown is, to remind me what it was.
That ended up being such a degrading experience that I asked to be removed forever and a day from such an Anal Retentive site.
Then King Carl emailed me and said "I heard you got booted off the hide. Sorry, it shouldn't have happened"
So I sent him the entire immature, rude and uncalled for message I had got from his moderator (whoever that is)and told him "You're right. It shouldn't have happened. But it stands I have no desire to get back in."

And anyway, that board is really weird in the way it works, recent posts don't go to the top. They stay hidden way down in the pages. Its more like a live chatroom.
Then I found this site and it is a much, much better ML site.

whitebear,

You got that right! Never ever have I seen such a arrogant jackass as that guy. I belong to the list but haven't posted for some time now..figure I'll let him do the work of removing me..He knows everything so if I let him do it I can't make any mistakes right? :thumbsup:

I don't have the slightest desire to get back on the TMMH. A site where ignorance is compounded by stupidity, rudeness and arrogance is not place I wish to be associated with.

Back