• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions Hawken Woodsman rifle .54 caliber Price

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsunww

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I have a traditions hawken woodsman rifle in .54 caliber that I've had for many years and have only ever shot a few times. It's in excellent shape. I'm looking to sell it, but I'm having trouble determining the amount I can expect to get from it. I took it to Scheels today and they wanted to give me $225 for it. The guy said he'd try to sell it for $350. Gunbroker has a ton of .50 caliber versions for sale, but IDK if I should use those prices as reference or not. Any insight would be appreciated.

It should move at the $350-$400 range. I bought mine new factory built few years back in a .50 & paid around $380 including shipping from Pa. Kits on GB are going for more than both of us have paid for ours. Way things are looking yours would be a great buy at the prices i stated.

Back