• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

British Light Sea Service Dragoon project !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep just keep finding things to do…🙄

Locks all back together….functions way better, lightened up all the springs, polished the contact points, and reworked the sear & notch abit ! Runs quite abit smoother now and the trigger doesn’t need two fingers
to pull !
Just gonna tidy up the pan abit, the hollow is abit off…..
EF0F165B-2C3C-4278-808D-361DEF3F885D.png

So how are the touch ups going? Did you get it where you want it? Fired it yet? I was avidly following the thread and am interested in anything else you wish to share!

So how are the touch ups going? Did you get it where you want it? Fired it yet? I was avidly following the thread and am interested in anything else you wish to share!
Getting there ! Work gets in the way most times! lol
Just getting going on the lumber now…locks tuned as good as I’m gonna get it !
Actually Found a replacement entry pipe (cast from original) had to come from England !! Looks way better then the brass blob it came with.9D6875AE-6C10-4EC1-8958-B3E25580C125.jpeg
DA0F7D6B-9912-43AF-A424-94EDA7C0B92A.jpeg
Should allow me to thin up the front stock abit and look much better 👍
It will get rid of this bulky belly….and give a more slender look like the originals!
5BF28383-EC89-4F87-B7B5-174038A5C717.jpeg
Gonna have to fill the old hole for the pipe pin though ! The factory one is drilled at a 45 and just won’t work with the correct entry pipe ! lol 🤪
C9ED0259-07B8-427B-9C3E-C9CBCF04AB5B.jpeg

I’ll definitely keep posted with the woodwork as I go !
Thanks for the interest 👍

Back