• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions warranty

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endurojoe

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Has any one had any problems contacting Traditions for warranty issues? The tip of my sear broke last Saturday and wouldn't allow my hammer to travel past safe. In the safe position the flint was against the frizzen leaving the pan slightly open. I tried both phone & e-mail. I was on hold during work hours, that wouldn't do. So I e-mailed Warranty & parts w/ a picture of the part. No reply. So in desperation I made my own and case hardened the tip. It has better feel and works flawlessly. Traditions warrantees its guns for life. I'm still going to try to get an original part. Until then I'm going PA late season Dec 26. Hunt Safe, Hunt Hard! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Back