• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumbeaux

32 Cal.
Reaction score
While I am new to muzzleloading the bug has really bitten me hard...kinda want a .50 percussion to go along with my T/C White Mountain Carbine....Traditions has one called the "william Price" or something like that...looks pretty good. Where are they made and is there any opinions ?? Appreciate any comments...

jumbeaux

Ah, the infamour "Billy Parker"! (Wm. Parker)

Italian.
Excellent shooters once you figure out a grip.
Mine is well used, was that way when I stumbled into it. have been shooting it for 3 years strong and it consistantly shoots high end scores when I do my part repeatedly and has performed flawless on pistol trail walks as well!

fwiw, the european market sells it in .45! if you can find one.

It will cost you a little more up front, but a good purchase just the same.

a little unknown trick.....(they like light loads!) (like 13 to 15 gr 3f out to 35yds)

would I buy another???? in a new york minute!

pedersoli LePage in .4o is another "turn on" to consider as well!

Jumbeaux said:
Traditions has one called the "william Price" or something like that...looks pretty good. Where are they made and is there any opinions ??

The Traditions pistols are made by Ardesa in Spain. Ardesa makes a wide variety of guns including some relatively expensive ones with even higher quality features than the Parker.

The Parker is one of the most expensive pistols that Traditions imports into the U.S. and that's probably because it's more ergonomic and desirable to shoot. Yet it's still affordably priced and considerably less expensive than the Pedersoli "target" models.
I think that it's a handsome pistol. The bright steel might require a little extra maintenance to keep it looking like new.

Yes Ardesa calls it Parker London. Nice gun with the same double trigger as Trapper has. Here in Europe they sells in 45 cal. Costs 220 Euro in Germany.Thinking of buying one, they sure is pretty.

Ardesa has a trade daughter in the USA, it is Traditions. Nearly all guns are produced in Spain, like the woodsman Hawken, Deerhunter, Shenandoah rifle, KY pistol and rifle. Unfortunately they make for the US market other models than for the german and european market, especially bigger cal. like the .50. Here the most traded cal. is .45.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Latest posts

Back