• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tree line Mt chicken hunting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Summited a few peaks with my bird dog Border collie Sunday and got a few chickens in the process.

DSCF5043.jpg

DSCF5047.jpg

DSCF5050.jpg

DSCF5059.jpg

DSCF5070.jpg

a good day spent with a good freind your blessed :thumbsup:

I love your lifestyle. I wish I was 30 years younger.

Nice hunt, nice pictures, great dog.

Thanks for posting the pics! That's a fine lookin' hunting buddy you have there. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :applause: That's just great,i plan on gettin out with my shorthairs as soon as we get out of this rain spell.Be shootin grouse that is.Tell us a little about the gun yer shootin.Griz

Nice shooting. :thumbsup: What gun and ammo are you useing?I see you have a good hunting buddy with you.What kinda pack do you have?Did you make it?Looks like a nice pack for the hunting your doing.

Very nice! I wouldn't even hunt without sharin it with my dog.
Dusty :wink:

bushytail said:
Nice shooting. :thumbsup: What gun and ammo are you useing?I see you have a good hunting buddy with you.What kinda pack do you have?Did you make it?Looks like a nice pack for the hunting your doing.

My wife and I sew oilskin Haversacks lined with canvas.
My smoothbore is a 62 tulle by TVM.
:thumbsup:

Back