• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Tried to order Dutch's system

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RD Strain,
I haven\t been gone. When last I contacteds you things were looking up and you were on your way/

Pf you are now working on 100 yards.
Fine tune your patching with the aid of thin paper shims and your micrometer.
I was happy with quarter sized groups at 100 yards and stopped fine tuning at that point.

Dutch

Dutch, I ordered your system a month ago. The money came out of my account but so far, no product. I have sent 3 emails and tried to call the phone number on the site. I also posted a private message on this board. No response to the emails and the phone said "Not a valid number". What should I try now?

this should do it!

:idunno: Ordered mine here and rec'd the day after I mailed the check (2 days). Worth the wait (course deer season marches closer.....)

Coalforge said:
Dutch, I ordered your system a month ago. The money came out of my account but so far, no product. I have sent 3 emails and tried to call the phone number on the site. I also posted a private message on this board. No response to the emails and the phone said "Not a valid number". What should I try now?

Have you checked in your SPAM folder? That's where mine showed up.

Calforge
I have run off with you hard earned cash and a blonde and disappeared into darkest Chicago.

This has been a fear that the people who receive your hard earned ash don't tell me about it

Send an email to

hvs289@gmail/com

And the ebook with latest update wil be yoursin an instant.

I'll miss the blonde, however.

Dutch I never got the private message or any other notification.

Dutch Schoultz

Coalforge has gotten in touch with me and the agony is abated.

Another mystery from a person who lives in noisy Niagara Falls sent me a generous check by mail with no email address for me to use to send him the book.
I checked with various and several phone systems and it appears he has no phone or just a cell phone. He will be getting irritated with me in about a week
I doubt if he is a member of the forum or he would know everything has been digitized to keep the cost down and is transmitted over the internet in seconds.

If anyone liveth in Niagara falls, , the city not the shower, contact me for needed help

Dutch;

I have no idea what happened, but the information you sent me has disappeared. I saved it and somehow Gmail lost it for me. I don't understand, I saved the document not the email, but it's just gone and I get an email error message.

Would you be so kind as to sent me the information again?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
Roger Strain

The Accuracy Elves sent your copy back to me because you weren't paying enough attention to your patch thicknesses. I told them to return it for a second chance.

Them Elves are tough.

Dutch Schoultz

Those Elves are being a bit severe. I know the patches aren't perfect, but with 1/2" groups at 50 yards you'd think the Elves would cut me a little slack.

Thanks

Back