• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Trip to California and black powder shops

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, ha, ha - I don't think there is such a thing in CA anymore. I worked at Vandenburg AFB on and off for my company and would search the surrounding areas for gun shops just to see what they had. Black powder guns and supplies were not to be found. You could find some in pawn shops at times but not often. I have lived in the South Bay area since 1998 and even at that time I did not find one gun shop that delt with black powder guns or supplies - I could be wrong but it's like finding hens teeth. Good luck.

Sierra Gun Supply in Auburn Ca has muzzleloaders and supplies in stock. Unfortunately they are a days drive north of where you will be.

Back