• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Trophy doe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trent

In Rembrance
Reaction score
you guys will like this, My best friend is 67 years old, while im 41, he builds long bows for a hobby, and I own several of them and killed several deer with them. This year i got him into muzzleloading, for his birthday i bought him a Kentucky longrifle kit it was six monthes later when his project was finished. i heard the shot from my deer stand. GUN KIT FROM TRACK OF THE WOLF $700, POSSIBLES BAG $80, EQUIPTMENT $45, A 67 YEAR OLD FRIEND WITH TEARS IN HIS EYES OF JOY PRICELESS.

Trents picture,

1001832.JPG

If you right click on the first pic you can see the pic's "propertys" just highlight the address it is stored at and copy it, you can then paste the address into a post.

Great Job. Nice work on the muzzleloader too... I would like to see what one of his bows looks like with work like that on his gun

ill try to get a picture of a bow. that high res picture is awsome it shows the quality of his work ill paste a picture of the 62cal smoth bore he built for me as well, my new turkey gun.

Back