• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

turkey hunting with the famdamly

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenmtnboy

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Was able to get out last weekend with the wife and kid.
Called in quite a few Toms and had a lots of shot oppertunitiesis but could never close the deal.
figgity kid and I taught Caroline never to shoot at a moving animal wile big game hunting so it was tough for her to hammer a Tom doing the bob and weave.
We spent this weekend shooting my smooth bore at different hunting sinarios.

DSCF4023.jpg

So next week any Tom that comes in to range IS FRIGGIN' DEAD :surrender: :haha:
DSCF4029.jpg

there is nothing better than day in the field with kids. good luck next week, i will try to close my deal tomorrow afternoon. :thumbsup:

great pics! Them girls are lucky to have a "guide" like you to show the how much fun the outdoors can be! good luck, roll over a big one!

I am seeing some resemblence from your pic and that crazy-eyed little one. LOL!!!!! :rotf:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

BTW - The crazy irishman on Braveheart is one of my fav actors.

Good luck on the turkeys
Wess

thanks guys,
In the twenty years of dating before I got married I relized I needed to get them young,strong,and willing to learn my way of living.
As my brothers here in Gunny say.
Caroline's(my wife)transformation is complete.
She is a carbon copy of me just a whole lot cuter.
:haha:

That picture of your little girl is priceless! Great job on getting the family out there to enjoy the experience. :hatsoff:

Back