• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

turkey hunting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenneth A.

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I want to hunt turkeys this year with a muzzleloader. Can anyone give me some information on what type of muzzloader i should get that works well at an affordable price and load specs.

The first thing to do is to check with your Game & Fish department or read thru the hunting regulations for you State.

Arizona used to allow a rifle to be used for turkeys but they changed the law so now it's shotguns or bow/arrow. No rifles.

That irritated me because I think my .36 cal rifle would be just about perfect.

I use a 12 bore full choke ,but that's the barrel I got cheep in a trade 20 to 10(that's our area ,check your reg's) would do you fine .getting in close is the key and at short ranges they all will produce for you

Latest posts

Back