• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Turkey Painting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyFlintlock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, I have finished my turkey painting. This is my 2nd turkey pic.

wess2ndTurkeyWatercolor.jpg

Next, I will try to do one with a .....FLINTLOCK hunter in there!! Never tried to do one with a person....I may have to cut it up and make a notecard out of it, if it doesn't turn out. :D

It might take a while, cause hunting season is sneakin' up on us! :thumbsup:

GREAT JOB!!!!!! KyFlintlock
snake-eyes :applause: :master: :applause: :master: :applause: :master:

Beautiful painting, you are very talented! :applause: :master: :applause: :master:

Kyflintlock, Well done sir. I can just picture me sitting there with my 12 ga. sxs! :thumbsup:

Well, I have finished my turkey painting. This is my 2nd turkey pic.

wess2ndTurkeyWatercolor.jpg

Nice, what is the size of the painting?

Did you use oils, acrilic or water colors?

Thanks guys I appreciate the compliments.

Bobw - That is good stuff there! :RO:

Musketman,

This was my 2nd watercolor of turkeys. I haven't tried any other painting medium yet as I am just getting started with color. It is 11X17 but I am making 50 prints that will be 10X14, as the frames are easier to find.

Good luck to all and GOBBBBBBBLE!!!!
Wess

Back