• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Turkey..YEEEHAA!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go!

2006tomturkey001.jpg

Congrats on your gobbler!
wess

Thanks Wes,

For your computer wizardry. But you got to give me some credit, I do know how to pull the trigger!

W.T.---Dave

Nice gobbler Dave. Tell me a little bit about the gun and the load you used. Thanks!

Hey Hot Iron,

This ole boy had 1 1/2 spurs--8 inch beard---and weighed 20 3/4 pounds! He was shot with a 56 smoothbore by T/C. I had 75 grains of 2f--overpowder card--1/2 inch lubed buffer wad--- 80 grains of #4 shot----overshot card. My personal experience after having a tough time to finally down the ole boy is you should have more gun. I am thinking of going up to a 20 gauge for another year! I got my second TOM today with another gun, I will try to post it, Wes Ky Flintlock helped me, I should say actually posted this one.

W.T.

Latest posts

Back