• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

TVM flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Searcher1911

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I ordered my first flintlock from TVM, based on the recommendations I read here. It came last week and it is work of art. It is a .54 Early Lancaster pattern with German silver furniture. Here are the pics and they do not do it justice. It is a knock-out in the beauty department.

IMG_3254-1.jpg

IMG_3252-1.jpg

IMG_3257.jpg

Beautiful muzzleloader for sure...as the old saying goes, if it'll shoot half as good as it looks, you'll have a winner in both departments!
Matt has made two Virginias for me and they're excellent as well.

I have two Lancasters Matt built for me and not only do they look fantastic they have GS furniture like yours. If you want something standout-special, GS will do it.

That is a beautiful rifle and it WILL be a fine shooter. Congrats.

Being the klutz that I am I would be afraid to handle such a nice gun. Much less put black powder in it and get it DIRTY! :idunno: It is a trrue work of art! :hmm:

What a sweetheart!
Can't wait til I find a woman with curves like that! :thumbsup:

That is a beauuty! :thumbsup: Is there any engraving on the patchbox? I can't tell from the pictures.

Very nice! :thumbsup: I would love to hear more about the component choices, barrel, lock , grade of wood, balance etc.....I have special interest in that gun because I have a .54 TVM E.Lancaster ordered myself with a swamped 42" Rice barrel and Chambers Deluxe Siler in brass with a wood patchbox.

The wait is killing me and your pictures are fueling the fire! :applause:

searcher,
Truely it is a lovely gonne. Try to keep the GS clean and shiney. I just hate the mustard yellow it turns under the influence of BP soot. Ask me how I know this.
Nice stripes!
volatpluvia

Back