• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE TVM Leman Style 54 Caliber Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilRich

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Tennessee Valley Muzzleloading 54 caliber rifle in their Leman style. The rifle has a 30 inch barrel with 1 inch flats. The bore is in excellent condition with sharp rifling and no pitting. The lock function is good. Length of pull is 13 3/4. The rifle weighs 8 pounds. As shown in the pictures the external condition of the rifle is excellent.

Price:Reduced: $950 shipped. Payment: USPS money order, cashier's check, personal check.

IMGP5 copy.jpg
IMGP5296-copy.jpg
IMGP5297 copy.jpg
IMGP5298 copy.jpg
IMGP5299 copy.jpg
IMGP5300 copy.jpg
IMGP5306 copy.jpg
IMGP5302 copy.jpg
IMGP5304 copy.jpg

Attachments

• IMGP5307 copy.jpg
    IMGP5307 copy.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Up for sale is a Tennessee Valley Muzzleloading 54 caliber rifle in their Leman style. The rifle has a 30 inch barrel with 1 inch flats. The bore is in excellent condition with sharp rifling and no pitting. The lock function is good. Length of pull is 13 3/4. The rifle weighs 8 pounds. As shown in the pictures the external condition of the rifle is excellent.

Price: $1250. Ships at actual cost. Payment: USPS money order, cashier's check, personal check.

View attachment 338234View attachment 338235View attachment 338236View attachment 338237View attachment 338238View attachment 338239View attachment 338244View attachment 338241View attachment 338243
Looks like no room for your finger on the front trigger

I just did a brief internet search for white ash. It doesn't appear to have the tiger striping that this stock has. I'm still thinking that it is maple. However, I'm not an expert concerning this.

Ash can and does have curly similar to maple, it's just not as common. It could be an odd growth maple, but looks like ash to me. Nothing wrong with an ash stock, I'm working on one now. Harder than sh**.

Latest posts

Back