• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Two Feathers, reply to in the hospital.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here.

I’m horribly sorry for the delay, but it’s been nuts here? My wife is in the hospital after a knee replacement on the 16th. I was supposed to be here to take care of HER, that went to manure… huh? Now I’m home and she’s in the hospital.

Anyway, I had a visit from Snakebit and I have to say. I’ve never been some humbled in my life by an act of kindness like that? I can’t imagine anyone taking time from their busy life to drive 30 miles to wish ME well. ME, a stranger in a hospital, and a vendor from a website??? He was the most polite and unassuming human being I ever met. Thank you again Snakebit.

I was nearly driven to tears by the well wishes and positive words of encouragement that I found waiting for me on the website when I got home. I can’t address each one individually, but I tried to comment with a “Love” on each one.

A lot of you guys have NO idea who I am or what I do? So it was truly heartfelt and emotional when I read your comments. I’m really a nobody.

I’m running behind on my orders, but I’ll try my very best to get back on schedule to meet my commitments.

Oh, Mrs. Two Feathers was just told that she has Covid about an hour ago.

I’d like to thank my oldest son and Rodd Boyer for getting the word of my situation out to the members. Rodd and I speak almost daily.

May God bless each and every one of you:

Two Feathers

Howdy folks, Two Feathers here.

I’m horribly sorry for the delay, but it’s been nuts here? My wife is in the hospital after a knee replacement on the 16th. I was supposed to be here to take care of HER, that went to manure… huh? Now I’m home and she’s in the hospital.

Anyway, I had a visit from Snakebit and I have to say. I’ve never been some humbled in my life by an act of kindness like that? I can’t imagine anyone taking time from their busy life to drive 30 miles to wish ME well. ME, a stranger in a hospital, and a vendor from a website??? He was the most polite and unassuming human being I ever met. Thank you again Snakebit.

I was nearly driven to tears by the well wishes and positive words of encouragement that I found waiting for me on the website when I got home. I can’t address each one individually, but I tried to comment with a “Love” on each one.

A lot of you guys have NO idea who I am or what I do? So it was truly heartfelt and emotional when I read your comments. I’m really a nobody.

I’m running behind on my orders, but I’ll try my very best to get back on schedule to meet my commitments.

Oh, Mrs. Two Feathers was just told that she has Covid about an hour ago.

I’d like to thank my oldest son and Rodd Boyer for getting the word of my situation out to the members. Rodd and I speak almost daily.

May God bless each and every one of you:

Two Feathers
Prayers for the both you and your wife, Two Feathers.
These a lot of good folks here and you are one of them.
Focus on yourself for now, alot of prayes going out for you.
Like Snakebit said, the rest will fall into place.

Take care!
P.S. You are somebody,
You are 🪶 🪶
Maker of some of the finest
Roach Belly Kives
Out there.

Take Care Dave!

No thanks necessary my friend. It was my pleasure to meet you. Like @RobertIN said, we are a community, it's what we do. Don't stress those orders too much, just worry about taking care of you, and your family, the rest will fall into place.

You ever need anything, just reach out, I'm just down the road.
You're a good man Snakebit!

Feral👍😉

Latest posts

Back