• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Uberti 1862 police antique finish , special markings 350.00 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is one you don’t see often , I was told cimarron got some feedback from colt on these guns and few were made ….unfired in the box , ivory like grips fitted ( original included) in the box , action rough …most likely needs a good cleaning , this is a factory aged gun with “cotl” markings ….easy to miss on first site !
350.00 shipped to your door ….

Attachments

• IMG_0283.jpeg
    IMG_0283.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0291.jpeg
    IMG_0291.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0290.jpeg
    IMG_0290.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0289.jpeg
    IMG_0289.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0288.jpeg
    IMG_0288.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0287.jpeg
    IMG_0287.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0286.jpeg
    IMG_0286.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0285.jpeg
    IMG_0285.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0284.jpeg
    IMG_0284.jpeg
  • IMG_0282.jpeg
    IMG_0282.jpeg
Last edited:
It’s an Uberti imported by cimarron made to look like colt at first glance , enough so the folks at Colt got involved and cimarron stopped using these marking

You guys are killing me here …. Located descretly under the loading lever is the following:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
That is worth the buy just for the misspelling on the barrel. And I wish Moderators around here would do something about the nit picking of every add on this site it's ridiculous.
Unless you are interested in buying the item or asking specific questions about it, comments about the offering critiquing it are not proper and will be deleted.
No Policing of this subsection of any kind. But Avatars and other things are the HIGHEST priority.

That is worth the buy just for the misspelling on the barrel. And I wish Moderators around here would do something about the nit picking of every add on this site it's ridiculous.
Unless you are interested in buying the item or asking specific questions about it, comments about the offering critiquing it are not proper and will be deleted.
No Policing of this subsection of any kind. But Avatars and other things are the HIGHEST priority.
We primarily respond to reports. No one reported this, I'm just up late browsing.
So next time report it. We have about 24,000 members and 4 of us. Do the math.

Here is one you don’t see often , I was told cimarron got some feedback from colt on these guns and few were made ….unfired in the box , ivory like grips fitted ( original included) in the box , action rough …most likely needs a good cleaning , this is a factory aged gun with “cotl” markings ….easy to miss on first site !
350.00 shipped to your door ….
If the sale went through please advise so we can close it down

We primarily respond to reports. No one reported this, I'm just up late browsing.
So next time report it. We have about 24,000 members and 4 of us. Do the math.
Report it? All you have to do is basically click on any ad in this sub section it's continuous. Respectfully, I'm not asking ya'll to check on all 24,000 members, simply clean up the for sale section. Sellers have to needlessly deal with the Hecklers in their ads constantly.

Last edited:
Report it? All you have to do is basically click on any ad in this sub section it's continuous. Respectfully, I'm not asking ya'll to check on all 24,000 members, simply clean up the for sale section. Sellers have to needlessly deal with the Hecklers in their ads constantly.
As I've said, we spend most our time responding to reports made to us.
So if you want to be part of the solution, report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back