• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Unbreakable obsidian knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick Very impressive, I imagine photos dont do it justice. I would love to own one! If you ever consider selling that knife or a copy I want one!! I dont think you get many compliments better than that.
If you prefer we can make a trade, I have four hard working kids a wife who is an excellent cook or a black lab that also flushes upland game!
Let me know! Awesome work Rick, simply awesome!
Jet90

LOL thanks for the offers but I`ll pass..I`m more into trading for other knives,guns or whatever..I`ve cut way back on knife making and need to get back into it

smoky mountain knifeworks, put out a knife like that a few years back with a wolf jaw handle. It was $50 back then, and one awesome knife, wish I kept it

Rick
You do fine work! Show your other creations as you make them, your talent is appreciated here.
Best wishes.
Jet90

Was it a cast blade?I made this knife from 1/4" thick stock and it took forever to make...Cant imagine someone selling one for 50.00..Jet I dont make many knives anymore..I`ll make one for a friend or if someone asks me for a knife and on a rare occasion I may get the urge to make one..

who knows about cast? it had that flint/chip look like yours, it was quite an eye cather like yours. I know your work is worth 20 times over more than that. LOVE YOUR KNIFE!!!!!

I seldom sell a knife,I trade them off or give them away to friends..What few knives I have sold werent priced all that high..

RickD said:
Maybe someday with Claudes permission I`ll do a knife give away,done that on another site..I seldom sell a knife but give them to friends
Rick,Rick,Rick,
We are all your friends here at the MLF,so you
better get buzy on all them knives.:rotf::rotf::rotf:
Good work!
snake-eyes:bow:

You have to remember I dont really make any PC knives..I suppose I could do a small knapped looking neck knife for a knife give away..

Rick
Why why why must you insist on taunting us! A neck knife faux flinter?............................................... Pardon me im back, had to breathe in a paper bag!
Very nice work.
Jet90

Jet to be honest at the ripe old age of 59 I just started a new job and I`m busy as all heck..It`ll be awhile till I make a nother knife..

Thanks...Been awhile since I`ve seen that post..I have the urge to make another

Back